If you Can't Get Access To Post...

If you know somebody in the family that would like to participate in this family blog and they don't have access. Send me their e-mail address and I will add them to the list of authors for this blog. Click the link Here. sherryl-eric-garrett@comcast.net

Monday, December 4, 2006

Hello Hello Hello!!


Well I just got the e-mail invite to join this group and it's exciting to be able to keep tabs on my extended family. :)

I'm Randi Anderson, the oldest daughter of Greg Sled. Been married now for more than 9 years with four kids and baby number 5 due in July of '07. Here is our little family in all our glory! (From our oldest daughter's baptism last summer.)

My husband, Einar, is a custom cabinet maker and has his own shop and I'm blessed to be a stay-at-home Mama! I love it!

Anyway, looking forward to keeping touch with all of you!

~Randi

1 comment:

Eric & Sherryl Garrett said...

Awesome Randi! Great to See you all. Hope to Hear and See more of you guys on here. I really think this could be alot of fun for the whole famliy. Tell your Dad and Mom to get on here!

Love you guys,
Cousin Eric
Martha Sled's 2nd oldest boy