If you Can't Get Access To Post...

If you know somebody in the family that would like to participate in this family blog and they don't have access. Send me their e-mail address and I will add them to the list of authors for this blog. Click the link Here. sherryl-eric-garrett@comcast.net

Monday, December 11, 2006

Thanksgiving in Elko Nevada @ Nana & Papa Snyder's Place

Hello Everybody! Well I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong. So here are the pictures from our Thanksgiving at Nana (Martha Sled) and Papa (Steve) Snyder's Place in Elko Nevada. You can click on any picture and it will go to a bigger one so you can see it better.

This is Alex. He's my sister Felice's grandson.
From her daughter Brooke Bolton.

Eric Dale Garrett, my youngest of two sons.
His girlfriend Destiny is hiding behind him.
I got a picture of her later on.

This is my Niece Brooke. Alex's mom. Felice's Daughter.



Brooke and Alex.




Nana Snyder taking a break from the kitchen.

Cortney, Brooke holding Daxton,
Cortney and Brian's little boy.



This is Destiny with Alex.

This is Rebecca Snyder. She is my sister.
She did a lot of the cooking this year.


Nana holding Alex. Brian Bolten, my nephew.

Brooke and Daxton.

More of that cute kid Alex.

Brian and Cortney.


Daxton!

Brother and Sister, Brian and Brooke.

Alex, Daxton and Cortney!

This is Felice's youngest son Schafer.

My Sister Felice.

This my Son Eric Dale Garrett
and his Fiance' Destiny Babcock.

My Nephew Brian and his son Daxton.

This is my sister Felice's youngest daughter, Charli (Charlie).

Eric and Destiney.

This is my wife Sherryl.

Charli and Alex


All the ladies in the kitchen, getting
the eatin' goods ready!!! Yummy!

Me relaxing and watching the football game on tv.

This is my Nephew Michael Garrett
and his partner Christy.

Here's Papa Snyder holding
his great grandson Daxton.

Here is Felice with all her kids and grandkids.

***Here's Me and MY Mom***


This is my sister Rachel and her daughter Sierra.
Papa Snyder in the background.
We had a great time in Nevada.
Hope to see some adventures on
here from some of the other families!.
Eric & Sherryl Garrett

No comments: