If you Can't Get Access To Post...

If you know somebody in the family that would like to participate in this family blog and they don't have access. Send me their e-mail address and I will add them to the list of authors for this blog. Click the link Here. sherryl-eric-garrett@comcast.net

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Quiet Christmas...

Hello Everybody,
Just a few thoughts as we get ready for Santa tonight. This Christmas seems rather strange to me. It is my first Christmas in 23 years that there will be no Children at home on Christmas morning. No bright eyes and big childish grinns when they see all the gifts that Santa left. The fun the excitement, the noise of children. I feel a little sad. But on a brighter side. Sherryl and I will get to celebrate Christmas together alone for the first time since we met. It is still kind of strange, not to have any kids, living at home. They call what I'm experiencing "The empty nest syndrome." I got one in Iraq, one in California and one that lives here in the Salt Lake Valley.
Ya, Whatever I miss my kids!
It's too QUIET around here!

No comments: